So our first day in the NT is over. Superb weather, a few dingo sightings and the first shoot in the bag..a beautiful sunset over Uluru to cap it all off. Couldn’t ask for better.
Ok, so we get the concept of a blog! We’ve been super busy over the last few months (that time of year – pre and post budget months!) and have neglected this space. And now we’re going away for a week. Tomorrow morning the Lightly Salted crew will be heading North on a trip to Australia’s ‘Red Centre’, much of the time will be spent working on various projects but we’ll try and squeeze some holiday in somehow as well! We’ll only be gone a week so keep those jobs rolling in and we’ll get them sorted on our return (19th Oct).
In the mean time, here’s a brief update on what’s been happening. There’s more in the pipeline that we can’t publish just yet, and some exciting self-promotion work on it’s way to illustrate the rebrand and launch of the new studio. More on that later.
• This morning’s RSB “Dark to Light” fund raising walk
• Austral Clothes Hoist’s new range of packaging (shot in the new studio)
• Rundle Mall Future fashion parade, featuring Cassie from Australia’s Next Top Model
• Oxfam’s latest catalogue cover image
• Additional images from the St Peters Girls Prospectus shoot